Tuition, Fees, Withdrawal Refunds, and Billing Dates
Please note: Tuition for Summer 2023 will be determined by late February or early March.
Payments and Payment Plans
Access: The Billing and Payment Center by Touchnet provides access to the Touchnet payment portals.
Tutorials: For assistance, access step by step tutorials.
Payment Plans: Plans are available through the Touchnet Billing and Payment Center. A tutorial to establish a payment plan is provided by Student Accounts Team.
The Office of Financial Aid hosts a Summer Sessions resource page.
Dropping a Course
You may drop a Summer course(s) through your AppalNet account.
Please note these important considerations before you drop a Summer course:
- Consult the Registrar’s calendar for the last days to withdraw for Summer 1 and Summer 2.
- Examine the Refund Schedule.
Fill out the Withdrawal from the University form
- if you are dropping your only summer class for Summer 1 or Summer 2, or
- if you are dropping all of your classes for Summer 1 or Summer 2.
Keep in mind and try not to worry:
- Summer 1 and Summer 2 are semesters like Fall and Spring so the Withdrawal process is the same.
- You may indicate the semester you are planning to return for classes on the Withdrawal form; you will not be withdrawn for any other semester than the one you have requested.
- The date you submit your Withdrawal form will serve as the withdrawal date for your refund.
- Remember, the Withdrawal form is necessary only if you are dropping your only summer course for Summer 1 or Summer 2 or all of your summer courses for Summer 1 or Summer 2.