To access the list of summer classes, please visit our Registration and Classes page.
What Can Summer Do For You?
- offer you the benefit of getting ahead on your classes
- give you the advantage of catching up on required coursework
- expand your marketability for job and graduate school applications when you take courses that broaden your knowledge, competencies, and skills in your chosen field
- stay on schedule to graduate on time; 30 hours per academic year are recommended
- lighten your load for a fall or spring semester
Examine the class schedule, consider options, and consult with your academic advisor.
A Special Note to Non-degree Students
If you intend to apply as a non-degree student with the goal of completing courses at Appalachian State to satisfy degree requirements at your parent institution, it is critically important that you do two things:
- consult with your parent institution before you apply to AppState for Summer
- ensure the credits earned from Appalachian State for the classes you want to take will count to your degree completion requirements at your parent institution