New Undergraduate Students

New Undergraduate Students - First Years and Transfers 

If you have been admitted for the Fall semester as a First Year or as a Transfer student and you want to take a Summer class prior to the Fall term for which you have been admitted, you may contact your Admissions Counselor to make arrangements for eligibility to enroll for Summer. 

First Year Students: This link will take you to the list of Admissions Counselors for their contact information.

Transfer Students: The Contact Your Counselor page will take you to the list of Transfer Admissions team members for their contact information.

Individuals seeking teacher licensure in North Carolina are encouraged to view details on the Reich College of Education’s Licensure and Certification page.